Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh Just Like Me

  • What's the point of greeting me on MSN then not reply what I replied?
  • When I don't say Hi to you when I pass by you, it's not that I'm ignoring you, but I'm waiting you to say Hi first
  • I really hate it when I wake up when the best part of the dream is about to happen
  • I hate it when my parents ask me to get ready and then when I am, they're not
  • Please say hi.... Please say hi..... What's so hard with saying Hi???
  • Hey, new girl, back off from my crush
  • I hate the fact that you're not saying hi anymore. I miss the times when we used to talk everyday
  • awkward situation is when you meet the person for the first time, even though your close on msn/facebook
  • Staying in bed in the morning, thinking if you don't get up, you don't have to go school
  • i wanna run away, but i don't know where to go
  • I feel useless when someone asks me to help them with their homework, but I can't help
  • I hate it when someone I used to be close to acts like nothing ever happened between us
  • I should really stop hating the girls who my crush are hitting on
  • I hate it when I just bought something, I see something better
  • I need to focus more on school this year. Less love less love!
  • It's hard to sleep before the first day of school
  • I wish moving on was as easy as falling in love
  • I check my crush's Twitter account every 5 minutes just to check if there's any updates
  • When I figured out that my best-friend likes the guy I like, I tried my best to un-like him, no matter how that hurts
  • When I say I don't like it, it's doesn't mean that I'm jealous
  • Don't you realize that I spend my whole day waiting for you to greet me or text me?
  • I fell extremely satisfied when I got a higher score than the class nerd.
  • Falling for the same person twice
  • If I think I typed the wrong letter to my password, I start it all over again
  • When I walk past someone, I pretend I'm texting so I don't have to look at them
  • Wasting my time thinking about you is a major waste of time and energy, but I don't care
  • Don't you hate it when you make plans, get excited, and then they never happen
  • I hate seeing the one whom I hate happy. Oops, sorry, but that's just the way it is
  • I get excited when my phone vibrates
  • every night I always say to my self that I'm going to wake up early tomorrow, but then, I guess I'm too lazy
  • When my crush starts liking a girl, I keep on asking to my friends "Is she pretty? She is, right?"
  • the thing is, it's not the goodbye part that hurts, but the flashback that keeps on reminding me our goodtimes together
  • I hate it when my teacher arrange the seat arrangement in class, except.... if I'm next to my crush
  • Oh my, I can't believe I even LIKED him. I mean, seriously?! Look at him
  • Falling in love is easy, but forgetting takes forever

for more, please visit: @OhJustLikeMe

No comments:

Post a Comment